Iris Educare is one of the leading names in child-centric education in South India. With a passion to advance and transform schooling practices in India, the Group has envisioned Iris Florets, the flagship playschool chain, Iris Sakalya Academy, the secondary and higher secondary school chain and Iris EduValley World School, a premium K-12 international school. The group has developed a reputation for building schools that are safe, secure and stimulating, while creating fun and sustained environments for long-term learning.read more
Iris Awards & Accolades
- Ranked ‘No. 1 Franchise Model Play School’ by Times Preschools Ranking, Hyderabad for 3 consecutive years - 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Iris Florets has been adjudged as ‘Asia's Greatest Brand 2017’ at Singapore in January 2018
- Iris Educare Limited has been awarded as ‘AFI-Best Indian Social Enterprise’ at Action for India’s 8th Annual Forum in Partnership with Govt. of Telangana, at ISB, Hyderabad, in November 2019.
- Iris has also received numerous awards such as:
- Best Playschool of the Year
- Early Child Play School Chain in South
- Most Innovative Preschool Chain
- Best Franchisor of the Year
- Top 10 preschools of Telangana
- School Academic Excellence Awards in Malaysia (2015), Dubai (2016), Finland (2017) & Beijing China (2018) and many more awards nationally and internationally
Srinadh and Sravani
“We are very happy to have joined our child at Iris Florets innovative pre-school, and thus giving her great start to school life. Our child is going to school happily. The play area at the school is very safe for the little ones”.
Abhay and Jyothi Kulkarni
“Iris Florets is a fantastic innovative pre-school. It is very well organized. Aaditya really learned a lot and grew into a fine boy. We are happy to see him going to a play school that has the right balance of everything”.
Rajesh and Sirisha
“We were enrolling our son into a pre-school for the first time, so we were nervous at first but the teachers and the rest of the staff at Iris were so incredible that they soon made us feel comfortable. Our son is excited every morning about going to the school”.
Amar and Abhigna
“My child has learned so much from the pre-school program. The minute he started at Iris, which was at 18 months, we saw changes in his independence and confidence. He loves his pre-school”.
Muzaffer and Farheen
“We enrolled our child Rehan couple of months ago into nursery program. We are really happy with the care and nurturing he has received. He did not take much time to settle and loves going to school. All thanks to the teachers and the school management that pays attention to the needs of every child.”.
Srinivas and Manjula
“Our child is studying in PP2 and will be graduating this year. We are very thankful to the love and learning he has received in his early schooling. He is all ready to start a new journey as a confident child who ones was clingy and shy in his toddler years. Thank you, Team Iris!”.