Since eon, summer holidays are cherished by all. With sun and heat, summer brings a plentiful time for all the kids to learn new activities. In today’s time where there is nothing else than competition, it is our prime duty to make our kids ready to tussle. Along with this, it is even more important to make them know the importance of a healthy competition. This comes when we let them participate in all other activities along with traditional studies. Summer vacation is the period when a kid can actually explore what he really enjoys because there are no school no other obligations.
About kids, there are voluminous activities that can be carried out right from their home to their playschool. One can easily find some decent activity classes in the vicinity if not feasible to do them in their home itself. The Iris Florets brings for you list of some awesome fast track activities that can help you keep your kid active and improve his/her aptitude.
1. Get creative with arts and crafts, or one might simply start them inside like drawing, painting, dancing, etc. This might sound traditional, so to add something new, you can shoot videos of the dance, collect all the drawing paintings done and file them to make it more enthralling.
2. Handwriting practice is something that can be done daily, some can turn towards calligraphy according to their age.
3. Try to make some best out of waste things that adds to value. Things that can be used are old newspapers, empty matchbox, timeworn bangles or clothes in the house, etc. You can surf video demonstrations for these on YouTube anytime.
4. Complete puzzles of various genres like food, mathematics, science, jungles etc. so that with entertainment it also gives them some knowledge.
5. Play some outdoor sports like football, cricket, etc. (in the evening of course to avoid the temperature outside) this will ensure body exercise.
6. Read a story every morning and try narrating it in the evening in front of friends and family.
7. Learn 5 new words each day and make a habit of making your own dictionary.
8. Keep it a routine of reading books, novels, magazines anything of this sort.
9. Explore nature.
10. Last but not the least, send your kids to summer camps.
It is very essential to let children learn some activities in this summer holidays and cultivate some good habits. The task of keeping your kids entertained throughout the summer can be a daunting one but will surely turn into productivity and happiness for you and your kids.
When it comes to children, it is only in their age that they can learn and grasp new activities efficiently. Making the most of the summer holidays not only helps a child to pass his time but also makes him ready for the next academic session he will be going into. There are hell lot of activities introduced by various play schools like Iris florets.
Come, play learn and grow together with many alike. This time, beat the summer with cooler activities and make it a summer to remember. Visit to get your calendars planned and know more.