Iris Educare is one of the leading names in child-centric education in south India. With a passion to advance and transform schooling practices in India, the Group has envisioned Iris Florets, the flagship Play School chain, Iris Sakalya Academy, the secondary and higher secondary school chain and Iris EduValley World School, a premium K-12 international school. The group has developed a reputation for building schools that are safe, secure and stimulating, while creating fun and sustained environments for long-term learning.
Philosophy that guides us
With the founding principle that 'Every child is unique and hence the learning process for every child also should be unique’, Iris Florets is focused on holistic development through nurturing, learning and creating limitless possibilities to learn. The school creates an environment that develops natural curiosity and knowledge of the real world, through numerous sensory experiences through a scientific approach.
To establish an exemplary pre-school chain that is supreme in offering a powerful foundation to young children who will joyfully embark on the journey to discover the world of happy thinking and learning
- To initiate a vibrant journey that taps, unlocks and enhances the potential of pre-schoolers who transform into courageous and motivated individuals.
- To create gratifying moments of pride and joy for ambitious and encouraging parents
- To integrate exceptional processes, which create an iconic franchise model that offers complete and unique services to the stake holders
Eminent Members of the Advisory Board
Dr. Yandamoori Veerendranath
A chartered accountant by profession, Dr. Yandamoori Veerendranath is a Sahitya Academy Award winner, renowned Telugu literary genius and versatile film personality. He has inspired thousands of children, youth, entrepreneurs and many others through his motivational workshops.
Dr. B V Pattabhiram
MA (Psychology, Philosophy, Guidance, Counseling and Hypnotherapy), Ph.D
A renowned psychologist with global expertise in child psychology, stress management, interpersonal relationships and assertiveness.
Dr. C N Gopinatha Reddy
MA (Psychology), LLB, Ph.D
A former director general of Prisons & Correctional Services, he is an inspiring personality with an illustrious career and also a key contributor to the education industry.
Dr. Boora Narsaiah Goud
MS (Gen. Surgery), FIAS, FICS, FMAS
A former MP and an acclaimed medical professional, artist and a passionate social worker contributing to the cause of quality education.
Chairman & Managing Director
An edupreneur who has successfully owned and managed award-winning schools and pre-school chains for many years. With his ability to build strong teams with focused approaches and motivated spirits, he leads from the front to bring innovation. For setting a benchmark in the education industry, he was conferred prestigious ‘’Acharya Devobhava’’ award in 2015, ‘’Asia’s Greatest Leader’’ in 2018 at Singapore, ‘’Attal Bihari Vajpayee Samman’’ and ‘’Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Samman’’ awards.
Director - Academics
A leading authority with over 20 years of experience in curriculum planning and developing classroom strategies to enhance teaching and learning processes with prime focus on holistic development. With her rich experience, she guides the academic team at every step of their academic planning and execution.
Director - Operations
A BITS Pilani and IIM alumni; he is the force behind design, development and management of the schools. Global insights have resulted in brand Iris’ expansion cross India and overseas.
- Ranked ‘No. 1 Franchise Model Play School’ by Times Preschools Ranking, Hyderabad for 3 consecutive years - 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Iris florets has been adjudged as ‘Asia's Greatest Brand 2017’ at Singapore in January 2018
- Iris Educare Limited has been awarded as ‘AFI-Best Indian Social Enterprise’ at Action for India’s 8th Annual Forum in Partnership with Govt. of Telangana, at ISB, Hyderabad, in November 2019.
- Iris has also received numerous awards such as:
- Best Play School of the year
- Early Child Play School Chain in South
- Most Innovative Preschool Chain
- Best Franchisor of the year
- Top 10 preschools of Telangana
- School Academic Excellence Awards in Malaysia (2015), Dubai (2016), Finland (2017), Beijing China (2018), Australia (2019) and many more awards nationally and internationally
Iro, the Happy Panda is the perfect representation of Iris Florets. Pandas are cute, gentle, friendly and above all, always happy. They have a heart of gold and symbolize peace and positive outlook. They have fans all over the world and are specially loved by children.
Our happy panda, Iro, spreads happiness and joy wherever he goes. He is creative, imaginative and is all set for his next round of mischief!