We, at Iris Florets, believe in the principle that ‘Every child is unique and hence the learning process for every child also should be unique’. Therefore, Iris Educare group is focused on holistic development of children through nurturing and creating limitless possibilities for them to learn. With a passion to advance and transform schooling practices in India, we have always tried innovating and evolving our practices to deliver the best to your precious little ones.
Today, amid the Covid-19 chaos where most parents are hesitant to send children away from home, and are not comfortable with online classroom, we have developed a unique homeschooling model to ensure every child’s learning continues at home.
What is Homeschooling?
Homeschooling, in simple words is home education. The children are educated at home wherein parents take responsibility of teaching the child instead of a formal school. Homeschooling education has its roots back in time. With the advent of formal education, the idea was lost. But with the lockdown, when homes have become learning centres; homeschooling is back in focus. While there are some doubts pertaining to homeschooling in India with reference to RTE act, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights to which India is a signatory; have given parents a right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
What better than a learning experience under the aegis of a parent
Iris Homeschooling gives you an opportunity to build great teaching-learning relation with your child. However, as we understand that it is difficult for parents to adapt to specialized teaching methodologies; we have designed a protocol to empower parents with the knowledge to teach. Also, our early childhood expert team would be supporting you to track your child’s developmental milestones from time to time.
Our mission with this program is to create gratifying moments of pride and joy for ambitious and encouraging parents.
- Fortnightly Curriculum Training for Parents
- Concept Introduction Teaching Videos
- Student Kit with Complete books set (work books, text books, flash cards etc.)
- Fortnightly Iris Special Edition Magazine (soft copy)
- Rhymes and Stories Videos
- Page-wise Planning for Easy Understanding and Execution
- Certificate upon Course Completion
Iris Homeschool Programs
Iris Tots @ Home (18 months to 2.5 yrs.)
Iris Nursery @ Home (2.5 yrs. to 3.5 yrs.)
Iris Junior @ Home (3.5 yrs. to 4.5 yrs.)
Iris Senior @ Home (4.5 yrs. to 5.5 yrs.)
Partnership with Iris Homeschooling:
- High quality early childhood curriculum from India’s international preschool brand “Iris Florets”
- Limited screen time & opportunity to inculcate your values and beliefs to your children
- Highly research based tutorial and work books prepared by Early Childhood Education experts
- Flexible and convenient 8-month program to suit both working/non-working parents’ schedule
- Unique holistic homeschooling curriculum from Iris which focuses on socio-emotional, fine & gross motor, creative & cognitive and life skills
- No pre-teaching skills required to become a Mother-Teacher. Well-structured and channeled teaching practices will be introduced to you
- International standard preschool education from Asia’s Greatest Brand at an affordable 1/4th fee investment
- Certification on course completion by Iris Educare Group