Age: 1.8 Years
Early experiences in the first few years of life are critical for acquisition of skills as maximum brain development happens during this period. The objective of the program is to train parents to help them foster their child’s development by learning and practising child development through a scientific approach.
Age: 2.5 Years
At Iris Florets, the nursery curriculum provides a right mix of activities to help children move towards achieving their early learning goals. Quality education in the early years of preschool sets a firm foundation in the overall development of a child.
Age: 3.5 to 4.5 Years
Junior & Senior
Iris ensures smooth transition from preschool to primary school as it is a crucial time of change for both children as well as their parents. In addition to the prescribed activities in Kindergarten, various other activities are conducted in the areas of language and other skills in a planned manner.
We at IRIS, have set out to create an atmosphere of happiness and security – a place where children feel safe, happy and cared.
Iris Daycare is an extention of our services to offer children a safe abode away from home. Our daycare is structured to balance a child’s complete day filled with engaging activities, some free time, food break and naps.
Iris Home Connect
Times are changing. And with changing times, we have to adapt to the new normal.
At Iris Florets, we believe that learning should never stop for the little ones. In our effort to give your child a continuous learning, amidst this pandemic situation, we started our academic year 2020-21 through online classes ‘Iris- Home connect’.
As Early Childhood Education experts, we understand that how critical these years are for a child. In the current situation our academic team has restructured our curriculum that is suited for online mode of teaching.
- Virtual & interactive classrooms
- Teacher-child & peer interaction
- Parent & teacher connect
- Extensive engagement
- Parent app with digital content
- Fortnightly magazine (pdf)
- Developmentally appropriate activities
- Curriculum designed by ECE experts
We, at Iris Florets, believe in the principle that ‘Every child is unique and hence the learning process for every child also should be unique’. Therefore, Iris Educare group is focused on holistic development of children through nurturing and creating limitless possibilities for them to learn. With a passion to advance and transform schooling practices in India, we have always tried innovating and evolving our practices to deliver the best to your precious little ones.
Today, amid the Covid-19 chaos where most parents are hesitant to send children away from home, and are not comfortable with online classroom, we have developed a unique homeschooling model to ensure every child’s learning continues at home.
What is Homeschooling?
Homeschooling, in simple words is home education. The children are educated at home wherein parents take responsibility of teaching the child instead of a formal school. Homeschooling education has its roots back in time. With the advent of formal education, the idea was lost. But with the lockdown, when homes have become learning centres; homeschooling is back in focus. While there are some doubts pertaining to homeschooling in India with reference to RTE act, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights to which India is a signatory; have given parents a right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
What better than a learning experience under the aegis of a parent
Iris Homeschooling gives you an opportunity to build great teaching-learning relation with your child. However, as we understand that it is difficult for parents to adapt to specialized teaching methodologies; we have designed a protocol to empower parents with the knowledge to teach. Also, our early childhood expert team would be supporting you to track your child’s developmental milestones from time to time.
Our mission with this program is to create gratifying moments of pride and joy for ambitious and encouraging parents.
- Fortnightly Curriculum Training for Parents
- Concept Introduction Teaching Videos
- Student Kit with Complete books set (work books, text books, flash cards etc.)
- Fortnightly Iris Special Edition Magazine (soft copy)
- Rhymes and Stories Videos
- Page-wise Planning for Easy Understanding and Execution
- Certificate upon Course Completion
Iris Homeschool Programs
Partnership with Iris Homeschooling:
- High quality early childhood curriculum from India’s international preschool brand “Iris Florets”
- Limited screen time & opportunity to inculcate your values and beliefs to your children
- Highly research based tutorial and work books prepared by Early Childhood Education experts
- Flexible and convenient 8-month program to suit both working/non-working parents’ schedule
- Unique holistic homeschooling curriculum from Iris which focuses on socio-emotional, fine & gross motor, creative & cognitive and life skills
- No pre-teaching skills required to become a Mother-Teacher. Well-structured and channeled teaching practices will be introduced to you
- International standard preschool education from Asia’s Greatest Brand at an affordable 1/4th fee investment
- Certification on course completion by Iris Educare Group
Contact us to know more:
Iris offers preschool services to established formal schools. Iris School Plus is a specially designed program for existing formal schools, most of which have been established and have been running for a long time now.
This initiative is to help add experience and expertise, backed by brand image to these schools. Our aim is to help these schools upgrade to internationally accredited methodology to exceed parents’ expectations and industry demands.
Iris Sakalya Academy
After successful venture with Irs Florets, we took steps forward and started iris Sakalya, formal schools across T.S. and A.P.
Sakalya is renowned to be an institution that combines the best of Indian and Western educational systems to offer a holistic learning experience for the children.read more
Iris EduValley World School
Our K12 Residential campus, Iris EduValley World School is a home away from home. It is built on a sprawling 10 acres of land, in the suburbs of Hyderabad, located at Keesera to facilitate finest educational, sports and co-scholastic facilites.read more
Iris Activity Club
Iris brings to you a range of exciting and entertaining activities as part of the Activity Club program. Your little one's energy is channelized in the most interesting ways even after the school hours.