Parents often wonder what the best age to send their kids to preschool or kindergarten is. Determining the right age for a child is always not that easy. Though a majority of the parents choose to enroll their kids at the age of 2 years since all leading play schools in India accept kids at this age, the final decision of admitting the child to a pre-school should be made according to the progress of the child’s understanding power.
In the preschool enrolment process, parents need to consider the following to find if their child will be able to adapt to a preschool environment,
- Is your kid self-reliant skill? Are they able to carry out their own necessities such as eating, drinking, sleeping, etc.?
- Is your kid comfortable around other people? Not many kids feel comfortable with new people without their parents around.
- Is your kid do well in group activities? Most of the preschool activities are performed in groups so it is necessary that the kid must be able to interact with other kids of their age.
- Does your kid have physical stamina? It is necessary that your kid is active to perform all activities in the preschool.
- Does your kid have a standard schedule? Do your kids follow a standard timetable for eating, sleeping, playing, etc.
- Is your kid a solo player? It is seen that the child must be able to carry out certain tasks on their own.
- The most important factor is your child’s health condition. The preschool may make them vulnerable to infections if your kid has low immunity.
Most of the research states that the ideal age for students to attend preschool is around the age of 2 years and it is not advisable for toddlers around 1 year to join the preschools. Since preschools are not only meant for caring for children but also a place where they are introduced to pre-literary and math skills. In all top 10 preschool franchise in India, children are often enrolled at the age of 2.
Why preschool and the preschool franchise benefits:
Preschools are the starting point in a kid’s education curve. It builds the social and emotional development of the kids. It helps them to make a choice and be independent. It facilitates the kids a good language skills and improves their communication.
Iris Florets the most successful preschool chain in India is known for providing age-appropriate education since most of the child’s brain development occurs at the early ages; it is necessary to provide them a structured learning environment.
Need for age-appropriate education
Children get easily influenced with the environment they grow in, and they tend to absorb their surroundings and try to mimic the people around them. Thus a daycare may play an important role in influencing the child’s behavior. The daycare curriculum must combine fun and learn together.
The Iris Florets, one of the leading play schools in India, has an innovative preschool curriculum developed by a team of experts who have developed a learning approach based on doing an inquiry. The Iris Florets being one of the best play schools in India aims at providing holistic development in children, and they try to inculcate values, leadership qualities to make the children a well-adjusted citizen in the future.